With Amzpecty version 2.0 onwards, users subscribed to Daily Snapshot Add-on can now specify products to track.
Amzpecty will periodically take daily data snapshot of products in the tracked list.
Users will be able to view and download data up to the last 60 days.
For each tracked product, Amzpecty can project the following:
1. Estimated total Amazon quantity.
2. Estimated quantity for each seller.
3. Estimated total quantity sold per day.
4. Estimated quantity sold for each seller per day.
5. Price Trend (average, maximum and minimum)
6. Price Trend for each seller.
7. Estimated quantity added by seller per day.