- Amzpecty can retrieve the maximum quantity for a product as 999, regardless of whether the seller has more in stock.
- If the seller sets purchase quantity restrictions, Amzpecty can only obtain information on the maximum allowable purchase quantity.
- Some custom storefronts may not be supported, and automatic quantity queries may not work.
- Amzpecty can only display quantity information for subscription-based products if other sellers have listed the quantity.
- The Product Snapshot feature will display the quantity for only one seller, even if the seller has multiple listings of different conditions.
- Amzpecty does not support the Amazon Smile website.
- Amzpecty no longer supports Google Chrome versions below 50 on Windows Vista and lower operating systems.
- Amzpecty cannot retrieve sponsored Products on the Amazon Search Results page.
- Amzpecty cannot obtain quantity information for items/listings exclusively for Prime members.
- Amzpecty can retrieve a maximum of 100 sellers per product.
- Amzpecty is unable to query quantity for “RENTAL” offers.
- In cases with delivery location restrictions, Amzpecty will only display offers from the perspective of US users.
Amzpecty API Limitations
- Amzpecty API cannot provide Estimated Profit data for the corresponding ASIN if the package dimensions, unit weight, and product category are not defined in an Amazon listing.